Well, last night’s sleep was good. It seems I may have just needed to catch up.
So, I got a fast start on my day and have taken full advantage of my time.
- move Fall Homecoming decor into the garage, sorting as I go
- Indi was tethered outside near me and got into something awful
- hiked and walked with Jes and the dogs
- Sam explored a little too far and found herself in the bottom of a creek bed; but, even at the incline and with her size, she found a way out
- bathed Indi at the new Pet Spaw (with two baths in one week, he may think he’s died and gone to hell)
- whirlwind cleaning to get stuff off the floor for Dan-o-mite Pest Control to come spray the house
- we had to leave the house, so I took Indi to Dudley’s where we could both sit out on the back porch and I could get work done; he was quite the attention-getter and several people—including some friends—inquired about taking him into their families
- BV QueSt Homecoming wrap-up at Koppe Bridge (yum!)
- back to Northgate with Jessica so she could have dinner and make a couple of Music Festival contacts